Below are a list of websites which you may find useful when planning your trip to Bath. Bath Insider Tours is not responsible for the content of these websites but hopefully they will help you!
Visit Bath: www.visitbath.co.uk
- Visit Bath is the official tourist website for Bath. On their website you can find details on events, accommodation and restaurants in the city of Bath.
Thermae Bath Spa: www.thermaebathspa.com
- The Thermae Bath Spa offers visitors to Bath (& residents) the chance to enjoy the city's hot springs. The highlight for many is the outdoor rooftop pool! Bath Insider Tours Tip: The best time to visit are weekdays as weekends can be very busy. Make sure you take your swimwear! Towels and robes are provided.
Roman Baths Museum: www.romanbaths.co.uk
- One of the most famous museums and attraction in Bath. You can see the preserved remains of the Roman spa and should you wish: try a cup of Bath's famous hot springs water!
National Rail: www.nationalrail.co.uk
- If you plan to use the railway during your visit this is the national railway website which has the timetables for all the railway journeys in the country. It also shows ticket prices. Bath Insider Tours Tip: It can be considerably cheaper to book your ticket in advance - however you may be restricted to the time of the trains you select and if you miss these your ticket is no longer valid - do check the conditions on the ticket category.
Dukes Hotel: www.dukesbath.co.uk
- Dukes is one of my favourite places to stay in Bath. Located on a charming historic street, away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre but within easy walking distance of the attractions and restaurants.
Bolthole Retreats: www.boltholeretreats.co.uk
- Luxury self-catering accommodation in the scenic Cotswolds region. Bath is on the southern edge of the Cotswolds.
Cotswolds Tailor-made Travel: www.cotswoldstailormadetravel.co.uk
- Planning on staying in the Cotswolds during your trip? Christine at Cotswolds Tailormade Travel can organise accommodation, activities, transfers and much more.
- If you are looking for activities to do in the Cotswolds, Ian at Cotswoldetours offers e-bike tours - providing a fun and unique way of seeing the Cotswolds!